Somedays, you just need to rant.
Amagad. This holiday is getting excruciatingly b-o-r-i-n-g I can't wait to leave for Honky Tonky Land ..errs I mean Hong Kong. Like spare my agony, two more days and byebye sunny island of Singapore (actually more like rainy island since monsoon season has been ha-ha-happening and I hate going out when it rains cos it means getting MY FEET WET, hence the boredom cos I refuse to step outta my cribzz and end up watching youtube/tvshows6/movie6/ONE TREE HILL all day longzz ugh and now I'm ranting like a blabbering idiot HIIIIIIIIIIII).
Anyway. I started doing chem tys MCQs (yayzz 10 n3rd points to me!) and now my dad wants me to start Macro Economics with him. I hate next year already.
2007 is drawing to a close and 2008 is approaching nearer and nearer, faster and faster. I don't deny I'm scared, very apprehensive and probably more pessimistic than optimistic about my life in general. Be it studies or matters of the heart. And now who's fault is that? Mine for the earlier, and ..mine too for the latter wOw errs hiiiiiii ***.
I don't want to have another piss-mas and I don't want to spend New Year's Eve alone. And I really really wish the ushering in of '08 will signify a good and better year ahead for me, my family and friends. Older and wiser, the makers and the breakers. But somehow, that good feeling is taking its own sweet time to come to me.
..errs..
Oh, I discovered you can watch Totally Spies on Youtube. Ahaha, like TOTALLY!
Anyway. I started doing chem tys MCQs (yayzz 10 n3rd points to me!) and now my dad wants me to start Macro Economics with him. I hate next year already.
2007 is drawing to a close and 2008 is approaching nearer and nearer, faster and faster. I don't deny I'm scared, very apprehensive and probably more pessimistic than optimistic about my life in general. Be it studies or matters of the heart. And now who's fault is that? Mine for the earlier, and ..mine too for the latter wOw errs hiiiiiii ***.
I don't want to have another piss-mas and I don't want to spend New Year's Eve alone. And I really really wish the ushering in of '08 will signify a good and better year ahead for me, my family and friends. Older and wiser, the makers and the breakers. But somehow, that good feeling is taking its own sweet time to come to me.
..errs..
Oh, I discovered you can watch Totally Spies on Youtube. Ahaha, like TOTALLY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home